These worksheets work hand in hand with our free Video on creating Leafy Landscapes. This is a printable pack to assist teachers and students in learning about space and depth.
This 5-page worksheet pack includes:
- Learn about foreground, middle ground and background in an artwork
- Learn how to plan and create thumbnail sketches
- A step-by-step checklist to ensure awesome results in creating your leafy landscape
- Leafy birds activity
- Students to learn how about depth and space in an artwork
- Teachers to teach background, middle and foreground
- Great for early finishers, distance learning, homeschoolers, substitute teachers and even as a mini art lesson.
- We recommend this pack for ages 6-8
- This is a great fun exercise to assist teachers and students in learning about creating compositions and leafy landscapes!
This product is licensed for single user/single classroom use. If other teachers at other grade levels or schools are interested in this resource, please send them here. This is our original work, and we have put a lot of time, effort, and energy into creating it. Please respect that.