An 11-page worksheet pack that includes notes and examples of one point perspective, exercises for practising one-point perspective, thumbnail exercises, and fill-in the corridor worksheet. This is ideal for art students to practice and learn about one point perspective.
This 11-page worksheet pack includes:
- Notes on one point perspective
- 5x fun activities
- Thumbnail exercise
- 1 x colouring
- Fill in the corridor activity
- Students to learn how about perspective and how to use it in drawings
- Holiday projects
- Great for early finishers, distance learning, homeschoolers, substitute teachers and even as a mini art lesson.
- We recommend this pack for ages 10-18
This product is licensed for single user/single classroom use. If other teachers at other grade levels or schools are interested in this resource, please send them here. This is our original work and we have put a lot of time, effort, and energy into creating it. Please respect that.