These worksheets work hand in hand with our free video about filmmaker Tim Burton’s life, filmography and art style. This is a printable pack to assist teachers and students in learning how to mimic Tim Burton’s iconic illustration style.
In this art lesson for tween and teens artist, Lillian Gray highlights key features of Tim Burton’s style. She then proceeds to demonstrate and explain how to create a self-portrait inspired by Tim Burton’s art. Tim Burton is an American filmmaker, animator, producer and artist. He is mostly celebrated as a film director and illustrator. His accolades include nominations for several Academy Awards. He is the winner of three BAFTA Awards as well as an Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award.
This 9-page worksheet pack includes:
- Animation Vocabulary List
- Summary of Tim Burton’s Career
- Key aspects of Tim Burton’s signature style.
- Various Character features that are typically used in Tim Burton characters, for students to reference. (Eyes, noses, mouth, eyebrows, ears, facial hair, hairstyles, gothic accessories & Gothic Victorian Outfits.)
- Students to learn how about the director, producer, illustrator and filmmaker Tim Burton.
- Teachers to teach the style of artist Tim Burton
- Great for early finishers, distance learning, homeschoolers, substitute teachers and even as a mini art lesson.
- We recommend this pack for ages 11-17
This product is licensed for single user/single classroom use. If other teachers at other grade levels or schools are interested in this resource, please send them here. This is our original work and we have put a lot of time, effort, and energy into creating it. Please respect that.