12 week Photography Course for Teenagers
82 Kessel Street, Fairland, Gauteng
Thurs: 16:00 – 18:00
Enrolment is for 3 months. 12 Lessons.
R990 per month
an SLR Camera (Nikon or Canon)
If you don’t have your own camera you will be able to rent one from us for the duration of the course.
Learn the science and art of Photography
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign up my child?
- Book Online on this page or send us an email to [email protected]
- Select an date for your child’s course
- Sign the indemnity form
- Make payment
- Drop them off for their first class
What do we need for our first lesson?
- An SLR Camera. Canon or Nikon.
- Unfortunately, we will not be shooting with cell phones.
What is the structure of the teenage photography classes
Our Photography Lessons are taught by Teacher Claire Cafetzoglou. You can read more about her here: (INSERT LINK)
The most important aspects covered in the course:
A little bit more detail
- Fundamental aspects of good photography (what makes a good photo).
- Camera layout, controls and lens aspects.
- Key Elements of Exposure (How ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed work together).
- Automatic vs. Manual camera modes.
- Advanced Exposure Control.
- White Balance and Colour.
- Focusing and Depth of Field.
- Portraits: Basic Aspects, Natural Lighting, Equipment, Composition and Posing.
- Portraits | Practical Shoot.
- Travel and Landscape Photography: Creative Techniques, Lighting, Composition and Equipment.
- Visual Composition | Practical Shoot.
- Sunset and Night Photography | Practical Shoot.
- Introduction to Digital Workflow and Retouching.
- Handouts: Printed Workbook