These worksheets work hand in hand with our free video about Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama’s life. This is a printable pack to assist teachers and students in learning even more about artist Yayoi Kusama.
This 5-page worksheet pack includes:
- A vocabulary list
- One Point Perspective Drawing Exercise
- Still Life Art Project
- Various Essay Questions
- Painting Analysis and Comparisons
- Students to learn how about Esther Mahlangu
- Teachers to teach the story of artist Esther Mahlangu
- Great for A full art lesson (Video + Worksheet) class research projects, critical thinking, art analysis and interpretation, visual literacy and exam preparation.
- We recommend this pack for ages 14-16
This product is licensed for single user/single classroom use. If other teachers at other grade levels or schools are interested in this resource, please send them here. This is our original work and we have put a lot of time, effort, and energy into creating it. Please respect that.