A 9-page worksheet pack that includes a vocabulary list, zentangle examples, practice squares, a colouring page and 2x templates to draw zentangles on. This is ideal for art students to practice their fine liner skills and have a lot of fun.
FREE online video available on our YouTube that accompanies this worksheet. This is a printable pack to assist teachers and students in learning about creating zentangle designs.
This 9-page worksheet pack includes:
- Vocabulary list
- 4 x example sheets
- Zentangle exercise
- 1 x colouring
- 2 x zentangle animal designs
- Students to learn how to create Zentangles
- Teachers to teach the Zentangles
- Great for early finishers, distance learning, homeschoolers, substitute teachers and even as a mini art lesson.
- We recommend this pack for ages 10-17
This product is licensed for single user/single classroom use. If other teachers at other grade levels or schools are interested in this resource, please send them here. This is our original work and we have put a lot of time, effort, and energy into creating it. Please respect that.