8 week Photography Course
82 Kessel Street, Fairland, Gauteng
Thurs: 17:00 – 19:00
R990 per month. 2 Month Course.
an SLR Camera (Nikon or Canon)
Learn the science and art of Photography
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign up?
- Book Online on this page or send us an email to [email protected]
- Sign the indemnity form
- Make payment
- Attend your first class
What do we need for our first lesson?
- An SLR Camera. Canon or Nikon.
- Unfortunately, we will not be shooting with cell phones.
What is the structure of the teenage photography classes
Our Photography Lessons are taught by Teacher Claire Cafetzoglou.
The most important aspects covered in the course:
A little bit more detail
- Fundamental aspects of good photography (what makes a good photo).
- Camera layout, controls and lens aspects.
- Key Elements of Exposure (How ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed work together).
- Automatic vs. Manual camera modes.
- Advanced Exposure Control.
- White Balance and Colour.
- Focusing and Depth of Field.
- Portraits: Basic Aspects, Natural Lighting, Equipment, Composition and Posing.
- Travel and Landscape Photography: Creative Techniques, Lighting, Composition and Equipment.
- Visual Composition
- Sunset and Night Photography
- Introduction to Digital Workflow and Retouching.
- Handouts: Printed Workbook