Join us in our studio to celebrate Father’s Day to create Star Wars-inspired artwork together. This is a perfect way to bond with the father in your life. Please note children need to be 5 years and older
R900 per pair (Father + Child). | For additional Child + R 350
NO PAINTING EXPERIENCE NEEDED
It starts at 10:00 at 82 Kessel Street until 13:00
Medium: Acrylics on Canvas (+-A3 size)
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring?
Just a sense of humour and willingness to engage. We have everything set out for you, paints, pallets, brushes, aprons, and lots of snacks so you can sit back, relax and enjoy.
What is the structure of the paint event?
In a delightful, intimate setting, we typically begin with drinks and settling in. Afterward, guests will ease into the creative process with their own easel, paints, canvas, and brushes. One of our Art Teachers guides them step by step to craft a unique artwork. All participants will receive references to paint, and by the end of the night, each artist will take their creation home. Drinks can be enjoyed before, during, and after the session.
What is included?
- Snacks that include biltong & nuts, cooldrink, coffee & tea.
- Table Easels
- Brushes (Small, Medium, Large), palettes, water containers, and paper towels.
- Canvas A3 stretched on a frame – ready to hang.
- Use of Aprons and optional plastic gloves for those who wish to keep their hands clean
- Aprons and optional plastic gloves for those who wish to keep their hands clean
You don’t have to be an artist to be creative.
It’s okay if you’ve never painted anything but your walls before. There’s no experience necessary, and fun is our only requirement. We promise not to try and change you into Picasso overnight.
Please read our Refund Policy here.