Our COVID-19 Protocols
At our School We need to stay vigilant at all times and keep on implementing our PPE and COVID-19 Protocol. Our children continue to do well with the sanitisation and masks/shields and we are very grateful that thus far all of our children and staff remain healthy.
COVID-19 Policy & Procedure
These measures are to be applied from the day schools open until further notice.
PLEASE NOTE – No pupil or staff member will be admitted into the school property should they show any flu-like symptoms or any other symptoms of illness. Please do not bring yourself/your child to our studio if he/she is not well.
- UPON ARRIVAL AT THE STUDIO
- Students to be met at the gate by a staff member
- All students to sanitize hands with sanitizer supplied by the school
- All students to apply a face shield as supplied by the school
- Children will not be allowed to wear their own masks as the school is unable to vouch for masks being changed/sanitised on a regular basis – therefore these masks must be returned to parents before entry into the studio.
- Once putting a face shield on, hands are sanitized again
- DURING CLASS SESSION
- Students to wear face shields at all times.
- For eating purposes during break or snack times students are not allowed to remove the shields, but rather rotate face shield to be positioned at the back of the neck.
- During snack times, social distancing will be enforced.
- Once a student has finished eating, shields are to be again positioned over the face.
- LEAVING THE STUDIO
- Students will be required to remove their face shields at the gate of the school
- Students’ face shields are to be returned by placing in a container marked ‘USED’
- Shields will be sprayed with an antiseptic solution.
- All students to sanitize hands with sanitizer supplied by the school.
- No face shields may leave the school property.
- SANITISATION OF FACE SHIELDS
- Face shields to be used for the day will be sprayed with disinfectant
- Following washing of shields, all shields will be dried in the sun
VISITORS (INCLUDING PARENTS) OTHER THAN STUDENTS ARRIVING AT SCHOOL
- Until the immediate danger is over, no visitors or parents will be permitted onto the school property.
- Should anyone other than a member of staff or pupil have to come onto the property for any unforeseen circumstance, the same procedure will be followed as above.
- Please do not get out of your car when you drop or fetch your child.
- THE SCHOOL BUILDINGS WILL BE SANITIZED ON A WEEKLY BASIS.