It is that time of the year again. Time for our Annual Student Art Exhibition. We are truly excited to showcase some wonderful art centred around this years theme Movement.
As part of our fundraiser, we are selling raffle tickets. You have the opportunity to win 1 of 3 original Lillian Gray oil paintings. The three paintings up for grabs are also centred around the Movement Theme and more specifically the Movement of Horses.
First prize is this lovely large Abstract Horse painted on Belgian Linnen Canvas. This beautiful artwork will be a statement piece in any home.
Second Prize is a beautiful horse portrait with subtle colours. Ideal for any modern home.
Third Prize is also a horse but slightly smaller. Sure to brighten up any corner of any home.
How does it work?
You can purchase tickets in the following ways
- Purchase them from one of our students
- Purchase them Online here
12 Raffle tickets have been assigned to each of our students to sell. At R 25 per ticket, it equals to R300. We ask that each student sells the 12 tickets assigned to them. Those who are keen to sell more may collect another 12 to sell from Grizelda. Whoever sells the most tickets will also be able to win prizes.
FOR THE STUDENTS WHO SELL THE MOST TICKETS
First Prize – Lino Printing Kit with Lino Ink and Lino Sheets
Second Prize – Table Easel
Third Prize – Brush Bag with luxury satin brushes
- Fill in the side slip of the raffle ticket.
- Cutt it off and place it back into the envelope.
- Add the money to the envelope and seal shut
- Give the other part of the slip with the unique number to the person that purchased the ticket.
- Hand it in at Reception and give it to Grizelda. (Not to your art teacher)
- You don’t have to be at the draw to win. We will contact you if you win and you are not present.
- The Final Draw will take place at Opening Night 24 Sep 2019 If you wish to attend this please purchase tickets online here
- The prize does not include shipping of the artwork. Artwork can be collected at our studio. If you need delivery to anywhere in SA or internationally we will have to charge the shipping cost to you.
- The draw on Opening Night will be final and no re-draws will be done.