Oil Pastels on a blackboard
History Lesson: Paul Klee (1879 – 1940) was a German artist. He and his colleague, Russian painter Wassily Bauhaus school of art, design and architecture. His works reflect his dry humor and his sometimes childlike perspective, his personal moods and beliefs, and his musicality.
You will need:
- Inspiration on Paul Klee’s work.
- A2 Black Board
- Oil Pastels
- Look at Paul Klee’s work and how he built colourful cities using squares and shapes.
- Take your pencil and your ruler and create your own city on your black board.
- Now colour your city with your oil pastels.
- Work neatly and try and keep your back ground black.
aul Klee’s Art Works: See the limited colors? Which colors are you planning to use?
The entire city consists of squares and triangles. Build your city using squares and triangles.